"I know you, you have decided, but it grieves you. Will you destroy your marriage, your country, your soul before God, on the whim of one girl? Because she denies you? Because she tortures you with her refusal? You think she doesn't know exactly what she's doing? She wants me to step aside. Where is my wise husband? Where is he? You are a king, so be one. "
- The last thing Katherine said to her former husband Henry TudorQueen Katherine of Aragon more commonly known as Katherine of Aragon and in Espana is known as Catalina de Aragón. She is the youngest daughter of Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castille. Her older siblings were Isabella, Ferdinand, John, Joanna, twins Marie and Maris.
Early Life Edit
" If I had to choose between extreme sorrow and extreme happiness, I would always choose sorrow, for when you are happy you forget about spiritual things, you forget about God.But in your sorrow, He is always with you. "
Witch Powers Edit
Magic: User has access to Magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially unlimited possibilities for what to do.
- Potion Creation: User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Spell Casting: User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, with magical objects or through a ritual of some sort.
Precognition: Users have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.
- Accelerated Probability: To predict the outcome of events
- Astrological Divination (also known as Stargazing): To identify the future by observing celestial entities. When the user watches the clear night sky their mind psychically calculates the starry array yielding ominous or hopeful prospects.
- Danger Intuition: To see into the immediate future, user has no direct control over the power and is only triggered when there is immediate danger.
- Death Sense: To detect who was going to die and when their death will occur, but may not be able to prevent it.
- Destiny Perception: To perceive destiny/fate.
- Divination: Gain insight of future events by the use of occult ritual.
Telekinesis: User can influence/manipulate/move objects/matter with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", and may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic, particle and universal level.
- Binding: To keep object/being from moving.
- Levitation: To lift an object, e.g. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
- Orbital Field: To make objects and possibly energy orbit around the user.
- Telekinetic Bullet Projection: To project telekinetic energy or objects as bullets.
- Telekinetic Grip: To grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
- Telekinetic Pull/Push: To pull objects towards the user or to push objects away from the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf or sliding a cup across a table.
Telepathy: User can read/sense another person's thoughts, communicate with them mentally and/or affect their minds/thoughts. Telepathy falls into two categories: Telepathic Communication, which is the ability to transmit information from one mind to another, and Telepathic Perception, which is the ability to receive information from another mind.
- Mind Reading: The ability to read/sense the thoughts of others.
- Visual Mind Reading: The ability to see the thoughts of others.
- Psychic Communication: The ability to open up secret conversations and relay covert information.
- Telepathic Speaking: The ability to speak aloud using only the mind.
- Memory Reading: The ability to read the target's memories.
Teleportation: The user can teleport, or transfer matter (beings/objects, including themselves) or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them. This can be achieved by various means, including causing the atoms/molecules to travel at light-speed, warping the space, or use quantum superposition, in which the user teleports by replacing and restocking energy in a spatial behavior.
- Flash Step: Teleport short distances.