“Life is a game, you live so you play. Follow your dreams and win what your happy heart desires.”
-Edith Theresa Henrietta de Montagu née Bowes-Lyons is the third daughter between Duke Arthur Bowes and Heir Presumptive Jeanne-Athénaïs Lyons, and the younger sister to Arthur, Thomas, Mary and twins Adelaide and Johnathan and the older sister to Sybil, Lucretia, and Finn.
Edith had an illegitimate child named Amarantha with her lover and boss Michael Stark who's life wife was mentally ill. She kept her child but hide it as her adopted child, and went on with her life with her daughter. She would later fall in love with Herbert de Montagu, and he would adopted Amarantha as well.
Early Life Edit
Magic: User has access to Magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures and language to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees, with only their skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the borders. Given the flexibility of magic, its users have essentially unlimited possibilities for what to do.
- Potion Creation: User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Spell Casting: User can cast spells, an action that allows one to magically alter reality to varying extents. It is often a series of words that take effect when spoken, though others are able to cast spells merely by thinking, with gestures, with magical objects or through a ritual of some sort.
Fire Manipulation: User can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Burn and/or melt things.
- Combustion Inducement/Fire Generation: The user is able to generate and project fire.
- Fire Attacks: The user can release/use fire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Fire Immunity: User is immune to fire/heat, being completely invulnerable to direct and indirect effects.
- Incineration: The user can utilize high temperatures to incinerate almost anything, reducing it to ashes. High-level users can control what part of the target they want to incinerate, and destroy the target so completely that absolutely no byproduct is left, not even ashes.
- Ultimate Burning: The user can burn anything, even if they are normally non-flammable, incorporeal or even conceptual entities, such as time. They can raise the temperature to absolute levels, generating scientifically unexplainable levels of particle energies; due to burning at such otherwise impossible levels, complete annihilation of object at subatomic levels occur.
- Manipulate the properties of fire.
- Flame Solidification: User can solidify fire, with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Pyro-Telekinesis: User is able to use fire to heat the air surrounding an object and use that to lift the object via fire or heated air.
- Pyrokinetic Flight: Users of this ability can fly, glide and/or levitate through manipulation of fire. They can fly at varying speeds, levitate, or propel themselves without taking flight, including enhanced jumping by a short burst of flight.
- Pyrokinetic Surfing: User controls the fire in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs: Users can turn the fire into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.